Pierce found the bottle of ibuprofen and was determined to get it open.
I watched from a corner as he got a stool, dug out the wine bottle opener from the kitchen drawer, and went to work.
Darn child proof caps.
A homeschooling mother of ten, ages 19 and under, I chronicle life, laughs, struggles, and lessons learned as I raise a larger-than-most sized family and try to laugh about the craziness.
That boy is good!!
Oh, please, please be careful!! A family friend had a baby that was able to open the child proof caps on their OTC medicines! I know I sound like Ms. Overprotective, but when I was young teenager I accidentally overdosed on Tylenol, but I had just gotten braces put on my teeth and the orthodontist suggested that I just keep taking Tylenol until it went away. Duh! I did and ended up in the hospital. By God’s grace, there was no damage to my kidneys or liver (or anything else). I just couldn’t imagine a baby as little and as sweet as your Pierce having to go through that misery.
Adrienne F says
I did put the bottle up as soon as I took the photos. It was a brand new bottle that hadn’t been put away yet. I’ve read of Tylenol overdose resulting in death; it isn’t anything to mess around with. It is scary!
minnuette payton says
Your child needs to get a real hobby Lanita !